I have to come up with a few blog posts for our online magazine, Lanterloon—a daily post schedule is a merciless mistress, and I just checked the queue—our writers have decided that ‘Friday deadline’ means ‘next Friday.’
By the way, if you would like to write a short (500 words) mini-article for Lanterloon, just email me by fixing the errors in this email address: wvburns at gmail dot com.
Check out what we already have up at Lanterloon and write in like category and style.
So, I need some posts.
My specialties at Lanterloon:
- Fascinating People
- Healthy Eating
- New Technology
I’m not absolutely excluded from writing about other topics, but those are the cobblestones I typically tread.
I could pick some Fascinating People to write about…
- Fascinating People: Who was Norman Borlaug (posted) √
- Fascinating People: Elon Musk (posted) √
- Fascinating People: John McPhee (posted) √
I could review some resources for healthier eating:
- American Appetite: Reviews EatBetterAmerica.com (posted) √
- Adventist Vegetarian Cooking
- Worthington / Loma Linda Foods
Or possibly poke around in the high-tech area:
- High Tech: Polywell Fusion Reactor (posted) √
- High Tech: Railguns (posted) √
- High Tech: Personal Supercomputers (posted) √
…I will update this as I post these over at Lanterloon.
–William V. Burns